Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:44 pm by MR SINBAD

» VILLIERS 1H
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:37 am by piston 197

Hello Canada, Goodbye Britian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Canada, Goodbye Britian

Post  BarnettBilly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello all Barnetteers,

I have recently moved from Dorset, England to Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada and I have of course brought my Cruiser 80 with me, and what looks like a container full of FB spares. I just wanted to say a big Thank you to John Harding for many years of advice, service, spares and kindness. I would not have been able to undertake the marathon journey's that I took on my FB without the knowledge that John so freely partakes, so once again, Thank you John.
Now, I was wondering how many fellow Canadian FB enthusiasts are in Canada and whether there are any near me? I would love to hear from anyone FB or otherwise out here in Canada.
Lastly, can someone kindly remind me whom I should contact to change membership and address.
Thank you,
Christian
BarnettBilly

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Canada, Goodbye Britian

Post  intrudin on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 am

BarnettBilly wrote:
Hello all Barnetteers,

I have recently moved from Dorset, England to Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada and I have of course brought my Cruiser 80 with me, and what looks like a container full of FB spares.  I just wanted to say a big Thank you to John Harding for many years of advice, service, spares and kindness.  I would not have been able to undertake the marathon journey's that I took on my FB without the knowledge that John so freely partakes, so once again, Thank you John.
Now, I was wondering how many fellow Canadian FB enthusiasts are in Canada and whether there are any near me?  I would love to hear from anyone FB or otherwise out here in Canada.
Lastly, can someone kindly remind me whom I should contact to change membership and address.
Thank you,
Christian
Welcome to Canada  Christian, you have chosen a great place to live , I am located in Orangeville Ontario L9W5GS. I moved from Birmingham in 77 never looked back ,still have family there so do visit Blighty (also to pick up parts) .
 When you get sorted check out the CVMG...  https://cvmg.ca/ . i just picked up a Cruiser 80 in boxes sadly not t.o much left of the motor. but have just aquired a villiers 2T rebuilt motor.Parts for FB are very scarce here in Canada. JH has supplied some stuff he has been very helpful

Regards jimd   (jimdainty@hotmail.com)
intrudin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top