» Falcon 87 - couple of easy questions,
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 pm by colk2004

» Posting Pictures - A 'how to' guide
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:46 am by fulmar88

CRUISER 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRUISER 84

Post  MR SINBAD on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:17 am

HI WOULD A MEMBER PLEASE TELL ME THE SIZE AND THE LENGTH OF THE REAR DRIVE CHAIN AND THE HIGHT OF THE CENTRE STAND SO I CAN MAKE ONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME JOHN

MR SINBAD

Back to top Go down

Cruiser 84

Post  mike Sayer on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi John, if you send me a PM with your email address, I can let you have drawings of the centre stand with dimensions etc., also instructions for fitting. I could probably let you borrow the rough jig I made for holding the pieces together whilst welding/brazing. If you make the high-lift stand there are a lot of tubes (spacers) to make, also other parts so get your hacksaw blades, drills & files sharpened!
Regards Mike.
mike Sayer

Back to top Go down

Cruiser 84 rear chain

Post  FB vincent on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:18 am

MR SINBAD wrote:HI WOULD A MEMBER PLEASE TELL ME THE SIZE AND THE LENGTH OF THE REAR DRIVE CHAIN AND THE HIGHT OF THE CENTRE STAND SO I CAN MAKE ONE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME JOHN

Villiers Services should be able to supply the correct imperial chain, the parts list indicates 123 pitches.

Sandy

FB vincent

Back to top Go down

Cruiser 84 stand

Post  mike Sayer on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi all, about 3 weeks ago I replied to a request from a member, regarding details of the centre stand for the Cruiser 84. As many members know, I tend to concentrate on the 84 & over the years have been adding to an ever increasing file of (mostly useless) information on the model & I have several drawings of various parts (mostly frame parts) which I have drawn up , originally for my own use in case I ever need to make an otherwise unobtainable part.
Going back to the member`s request, I duly replied & offered some assistance by way of drawings & fitting instructions for the 84 (and 80 I believe) High Lift stand which I had compiled back in 2008.
Cutting a long story short, as most of you will already nodding off, the member has told me he has received drawings of the stand, but obviously not from me, so there must be someone else out there who has drawings. Can I please ask that person to get in touch with me as I would be very interested to compare drawings and dimensions. Although I have made stands for my own 3 84`s, & the stands seem to be fine, I am not sure that they are an accurate copy of the original.Embarassed
Regards to all,Mike Sayer.
mike Sayer

Back to top Go down

Re: CRUISER 84

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top