» Cruiser 75 Generator Coils
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:38 pm by peter@dunfordconstruction

» ITEMS FOR SALE OR WANTED
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm by bill2b

Photo Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo Forum

Post  andy4205 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:59 am

I Know I am only new to the group and other members might not agree with me but I would like to ask if it is possible to have a forum set up for members Photos of thier bikes and events attended
The reason I am putting this idea forward is at the moment photos are attached to posts which is good but if want to veiw photos that have been posted its a trawl through all the posts and if like me the memory is shot to pieces
I also belong to Bsa C10 site and they have a seperate forum dedicated to photos which can also be a good reference point for identifying models etc and its also nice to see what bikes other members have restored and on going restorations
As I said its only a sugestion and would welcome other member views
Apart from that on the short time I have been a member of this site I have found other members have been really friendly and suportive and the advice I have recieved has been first rate keep up the good work
Regards
Andy

andy4205

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Forum

Post  clarkjason on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi,

I agree with Andy, having a new forum called "Members photos" should be easy to set up and would be a great addition.

For someone like me ( a newbie ) I'm trying to gleam as much information as possible and photos would definitely help.

Besides it would be a excellent contribution to the web as there are not many photos of FB around!

Kind regards,
jason
clarkjason

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top